Our Estate Cleaning & Horticultural Promise
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, and in order to manage the risk of spread, a reduced staffing level may have some impact on this schedule.
On a daily basis our cleaners will:
• Litter pick, remove fly tip and spot mop/wash spillages in internal communal areas
• Sweep, mop and clean lifts, litter pick and remove dog fouling and fly tip from external communal areas, place dumped rubbish in domestic waste bins inside bin rooms, sweep bin room floors.
• Remove litter, fly tip etc. from recycling sites/banks and to a surrounding area of 5 metres
• Empty litter bins.
On a weekly basis our cleaners will:
• Sweep external balconies and wash/spot mop any spillages of bodily fluids, animal fouling etc.
• Clear dirt, detritus from drain gratings.
• Empty dog waste bins.
On a twice weekly basis our cleaners will:
• Sweep and mop internal communal areas other than lifts.
• Clean internal fixtures and fittings.
On a monthly basis our cleaners will:
• Remove fly tip, litter etc. from block entrance canopies & roofs to a height or 4m above ground level.
• Clean block entry doors and screens.
On a three-monthly basis our cleaners will:
• Power wash walls and floors of refuse rooms/bin chambers.
• Throughout the growing season (March to October/November) our cleaners will:
• Deploy a range of methods to control and remove weed growth on communal hard standing areas.
On a six-monthly basis our cleaners will:
• Wash dog waste bins.
• Wash walls and ceilings of internal communal areas.
• Polish internal vinyl flooring.
• Clean communal windows (excluding the outside face of first floor and above windows).
On an annual basis our cleaners will:
• Wash litter bins.
• Clean external fixtures and fittings.
On an as and when basis our cleaning service will provide a pro-active, rapid response service to deal with the following:
• Removal of fly tip.
• Removal of offensive and non-offensive graffiti and fly posting.
• Removal of snow/ice and application of grit to priority areas.
Our grounds maintenance service will:
• Cut all communal grass areas once a fortnight dependent on grass growth between March & November.
• Maintain shrub, rose beds, hedges and plant containers in a weed free condition.
• Prune shrubs, roses and hedges according to type, season, good horticultural practice and mitigate any nuisance or obstruction.