Insurance Policies Available
Working with Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc, Southwark council has arranged a new-for-old, pay-as-you-go home contents insurance scheme, which has been specially designed for tenants and leaseholders. home contents insurance pay as you go scheme .

Further information on the schemes available, and which is most suitable for you from your local area housing office: email or phone 0845 601 7007. 
Click to access home_contents_insurance_scheme.pdf
0345 450 7286

General public and residents’ liability claims against the council

‘Southwark effects different insurance cover, to protect its own and stakeholders’ property and liabilities, including a building policy for housing lessees and a voluntary tenants’ and lessees’ contents insurance scheme.
This guidance however is primarily concerned with the procedure to be followed if you wish to pursue a claim against the council for injury to yourself or damage to your property, which you consider the council is legally liable for.
Please read the general guide on making claims


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s